Alex Haschen: Burnalong – Online Health and Wellness
Season 2, Episode 1
In this podcast, we speak with Alex Haschen who is a personal trainer with specialties in nutrition, youth fitness, and habit change. He also focuses on business development and client engagement for Burnalong.com. Burnalong is an online health and wellness platform that focuses on bringing people the two things that work offline when we’re getting healthy: inspiring and relatable instructors and social motivation. Alex shares with us his experiences in bringing health to individuals and companies through his fitness background and engagement through the Burnalong platform.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Burnalong is using technology to improve health and fitness, access and engagement.
- The “people” part of fitness and what we can all learn to move forward in improving our health and fitness.
- Philosophies and strategies within the Burnalong model.
- How Burnalong works with employers to improve health for their employees.
- Alex’s thoughts on how we become more aware of the ways that technology can help improve our health.
Alex Haschen is a personal trainer with specialties in nutrition, youth fitness, and habit change. His background led him to Burnalong where he leads the business development and client engagement.
- Website: www.burnalong.com