by Sylvia Doss | Sep 25, 2019 | ReEnvision Health Podcast
Season 1, Episode 8
This is our first ‘Real People, Real Experience’ interview where we engage with people, like us, who have a health story and success to share. In this podcast we talk to Chef Tank Sanatra. Chef Sanatra’s health issues date back to the age of 11. He shares with us his thoughts, his trials, and how he’s discovered the best solutions for his health. We get into the details so be sure to listen and be inspired.
We’ll talk to Tank Sanatra about:
- How he has learned to take charge of his own health over the past 20 years;
- His life and health beginning at age 11 and how he went from being Tank to Chef Sanatra
- His thoughts and suggestions on how to interact with our medical community;
- How Chef Sanatra has adopted a new lifestyle and food habit that some of us may find to be impossible to adopt – yet Tank finds it rewarding.
Chef Tank Sanatra, experienced health challenges at a young age and has been inspired to explore and adopt ways to better health. You can find Chef Sanatra on Instragram @ChefSanatra
by Sylvia Doss | Sep 10, 2019 | ReEnvision Health Podcast
Season 1, Episode 7
In this podcast we speak with Kristian Ranta, founder of MeruHealth. MeruHealth is a digital mental health clinic offering an app based treatment program supported by licensed therapist. The mission of MeruHealth is to make mental healthcare accessible and effective for everyone. MeruHealth is based on a need that Kristian experienced within his own family. He is now on a personal mission to help all people have access to the tools they need to overcome depression and anxiety.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How MeruHealth is using technology to redefine our access to mental health services.
- The problems that are now being faced by patients needing care related to stigma, cost, and often slow access to qualified therapists.
- The increasing need for mental health services with employer provided health options.
- How MeruHealth is bringing this option into the physician and corporate employee world where burnout is prevalent and leading to mental health issues such as depression and anxiety.
- Kristian’s thoughts on how we can begin thinking about how to explore and engage in using technology to support our mental health.
Kristian Ranta, founder of MeruHealth, is an energetic and creative entrepreneurial business builder who loves major global challenges. He envisions a world in which all people have the tools they need to overcome depression and anxiety.